2017-18 Grant Cycle Application Deadline:
September 30, 2017 - 11:59pm
The Eau Claire Public Schools Foundation Trustees are seeking applications for grant funds to support projects or programs that provide our students with value-added learning opportunities or fulfill their greatest needs. Preference will be given for innovative projects that go beyond purchase of supplemental basic curriculum materials and supplies.
Awards are governed by the established policies and award decisions will be made by the ECPSF Allocations Committee and the Board of Trustees at the fall meeting, October 31, 2017. Grantees will be honored with a school visit and check presentation.
Applicants must be ECASD instructional or departmental staff with a signature from their school principal or building supervisor.
The foundation wishes to support innovative and/or creative projects that fulfill the following:
- Provides value added, innovative and enriching educational opportunities
- Motivates and inspires students
- Compliments the mission and vision of the ECASD
- Fulfills greatest needs that will enhance learning and promote equity
Grants will evaluated on a competitive basis guided by the following criteria.
- Application is signed by the principal of the applying school.
- The project addresses the goals and goes beyond the purchase of basic curriculum materials books, or technology.
- The project, the number of students it will serve, and the need are clearly described.
- The objectives are clearly stated and educationally sound.
- The complete budget for implementation of the project is included along with an explanation of how the funds requested will be spent.
- The total budget is reasonable, complete, and sufficient to complete the project.
- Other sources of funding beyond the amount requested are explained.
Please note: the Eau Claire Public Schools Foundation
traditionally approves grant applications at the $100-$1,000 level.
Questions? Contact Sarah French, 715-852-3015.